Our Journey to Outstanding!
Our School Improvement Plan is determined by a number of factors:
- Robust and effective School Self Evaluation
- Internal stakeholders views i.e. staff, parents/carers, governors and pupils
- External stakeholders views e. Local Authority (LA), Improvement Advisor, Ofsted
- The changing needs/fluctuations of the school setting
In order to constantly set a culture of high standards and pupil outcomes, we must reflect and evaluate. Through a process of evidence-based Self Evaluation, Grange Valley views itself as a good school with many outstanding features. This is in line with both internal and external Quality Assurance.
The current cycle of School Improvement Planning focuses on the main 5 Ofsted areas -
- Effectiveness of Leadership & Management
- Quality of Teaching
- Behaviour, Safety & Welfare
- Outcomes for Children
- Early Years