Grange Valley Children's Zone
Below is a link to the maths zone. This site is a homework site were the children will enjoy visiting their own personalised 'The Zone' homepage where they can play maths practice games which their teacher has selected for them.
Click on the picture above to navigate to The ZONE with lots of vibrant, interactive games and activities for maths practice, speaking and listening and problem solving.
- Teachers will set games and work for the children to complete
- Children should have their own Username and Password (if not please see your child's class teacher)
- School ID: kxqq
Maths, Literacy and Science games!
Latest Newsround stories
- Winter Olympics: Lizzy Yarnold wins gold, Laura Deas takes bronze
Great Britain's Lizzy Yarnold wins gold in skeleton at the Winter Olympics.
- Elise Christie crashes in Olympic race
Skater Elise crashed out of her 1500 metre semi-final at the Winter Olympics.
- The sporting stars for whom age is just a number
As 36-year-old Roger Federer becomes the oldest world number one, we look at other sports stars who…
- The pedal-powered flying machine
Zeppy is a flying, bicycle-powered airship and is preparing to cross the Mediterranean Sea later thi…
- It's Brits time - the biggest night in British music
Ayshah's been finding out some unusual facts about this glittering event.