Grange Valley Children's Zone
Below is a link to the maths zone. This site is a homework site were the children will enjoy visiting their own personalised 'The Zone' homepage where they can play maths practice games which their teacher has selected for them.
Click on the picture above to navigate to The ZONE with lots of vibrant, interactive games and activities for maths practice, speaking and listening and problem solving.
- Teachers will set games and work for the children to complete
- Children should have their own Username and Password (if not please see your child's class teacher)
- School ID: kxqq
Maths, Literacy and Science games!
Latest Newsround stories
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?
VAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's bei…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…