Grange Valley Children's Zone
Below is a link to the maths zone. This site is a homework site were the children will enjoy visiting their own personalised 'The Zone' homepage where they can play maths practice games which their teacher has selected for them.
Click on the picture above to navigate to The ZONE with lots of vibrant, interactive games and activities for maths practice, speaking and listening and problem solving.
- Teachers will set games and work for the children to complete
- Children should have their own Username and Password (if not please see your child's class teacher)
- School ID: kxqq
Maths, Literacy and Science games!
Latest Newsround stories
- Blue Planet II: What's coming up this week?
Episode 5 features wonders from the deep, so what can you look forward to seeing this time round?
- Why are in-game purchases a problem for young people?
Some video game companies have been criticised for the way they encourage young people to spend mone…
- These have to be some of the prettiest Christmas lights around!
The Kew Gardens lights display involves more than a million twinkling lights! Special Christmas them…
- The Big Question: Can we travel at warp speed?
We got Nasa to explain... and it turns out it's quite complicated.
- The world's best teacher- who lives in the ARCTIC!
She won this year's famous global teacher prize, and works in the Arctic Circle!