Grange Valley Children's Zone
Below is a link to the maths zone. This site is a homework site were the children will enjoy visiting their own personalised 'The Zone' homepage where they can play maths practice games which their teacher has selected for them.
Click on the picture above to navigate to The ZONE with lots of vibrant, interactive games and activities for maths practice, speaking and listening and problem solving.
- Teachers will set games and work for the children to complete
- Children should have their own Username and Password (if not please see your child's class teacher)
- School ID: kxqq
Maths, Literacy and Science games!
Latest Newsround stories
- Thought pirates were made up? Think again
It's International 'Talk Like A Pirate Day', so to mark the occasion, Newsround takes a look at some…
- Hurricane Maria hits the Caribbean
Another strong hurricane has caused damage in the Caribbean.
- Rio Ferdinand - other sports stars who've switched sports
Former England centre-back has announced he's swapping his football boots for boxing gloves. But he'…
- One boy's story of dementia in his family
Devlin tells us about his great grandma and her struggle with dementia. He explains what the disease…
- David Baddiel on dementia: 'Don't be frightened of it'
Author David Baddiel's dad has dementia. He has some advice if you know someone with the disease.